Laboratory Design Services
Medical, Research, Education and Government Laboratory Design Services
LDS is a premier laboratory design services company. We specialize in helping your firm create a premium laboratory space that works ergonomically for you and creates a productive and efficient space.
Our Laboratory Design Division is staffed with professional designers/consultants and the most modern drafting and CAD equipment. The LDS Laboratory Installation Division provides the most cost-effective solutions for new and existing renovation, laboratory design & construction projects.
Laboratory Design & Supply, Inc. also specializes in flexible modular casework systems that provide options months or years after the lab is installed.
Our custom designed systems are structured to meet the needs of the industrial, education, healthcare, government and pharmaceutical communities. LDS also specializes in water treatment plant projects and has completed them all across the USA.
Laboratory Design and Supply Inc. serves all of North America and all USA territories.
Here is how LDS can help you:
- New laboratory design
- Renovate/reinvent existing lab space
- Custom design fume hoods
- Evaluate your airflow needs and recommend proper blowers based on your exhaust
- Work with your general contractor or construction manager to schedule material deliveries and installation services
- Perform fume hood airflow testing and evaluation
- Provide accessories for your lab such as balance tables, replacement sinks and fixtures, pegboards and other related items
- Perform value engineering when your project is in the conception/design phase in order to maximize your return on investment.
- Provide a fully insured option as your lab installation company
LDS is a full service laboratory renovation, design, supply, consulting and installation company. Our extensive product line includes over 4,000 items including custom laboratory casework, fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, shelving, storage cases, lab fixtures, epoxy and phenolic resin countertops, faucets, and stainless steel lab casework. We are aware of the need for flexibility and quality design. Contact us today to begin your lab project. You can reach us at 1-888-LDS-3100 or here.