Chemical Fume Hoods
Protect your employees from harmful vapors with Chemical Fume Hoods!
All of our chemical fume hoods are made to SEFA standards of a double wall construction and high quality steel with a baked enamel paint finish. The fume hood sash is a full-view type providing an unobstructed view of the hood’s interior and fixtures. You can also order a horizontal sliding sash for patio-door style operation.
You can choose a simple hood with just electrical outlets and a blower switch and light switch. We can also supply your hood with gas, air, vacuum, nitrogen, helium, steam or other gas outlets.
Your chemical fume hood can be designed to accommodate a cupsink or a full sized sink for more intensive processes. Our hood tops are dished epoxy resin to keep spills in the work area.
All of our chemical fume hoods are made to order, so let us know if you need a special size or configuration. Generally speaking, our hoods are prewired and preplumbed at the factory for easy connection by your mechanical contractor in the field.
Below are just a few of the options/accessories you may choose for your chemical fume hood:
- Remote control air, natural gas, vacuum, nitrogen, helium, steam, oxygen or other gases
- Cupsink or other standard size sink
- 115v or 220v electrical service
- Remote rooftop blower or inline axial blower
- Acid, Flammable or standard chemical fume hood base options
- Ceiling enclosure to conceal ductwork and other mechanical works