Flush or Overlay Metal Casework for Laboratory Design
LDS Metal Lab Casework has a “flush surface” design and is built in accordance with the industry standard for metal lab casework.
All of our metal casework units are painted with a chemically resistant, baked-on epoxy powder coat enamel. The sides, backs and toe spaces are constructed with 18 gauge steel. The drawers are attached to a zinc-plated, full-extension, ball bearing drawer slide.
The drawer slides are rated to withstand 10,000 cycles at 100 pounds. The hinges are stainless steel, and the leveling feet are non-marring to protect the floor. The modular construction with removable backs provides flexibility and easy access for utilities.
Benefits of Metal Lab Casework:
- SEFA approved manufacturing standards
- Durable and built to last
- Variety of colors available
- Easily removable/replaceable cabinet bottoms
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Wall cases available in solid door, framed hinged glass door and sliding glass door
- Flush aluminum pulls double as label holders
- Oven baked Epoxy powder coated finish–chemical resistant
- Can be repainted in the field electrostatically
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides
- Flush front or overlay construction styles available
- Wall cases available in either 13″ or 16″ depths
- Door and drawer heads are double pan construction and sound deadened
- Hinges are 5 knuckle stainless steel type
- Made in the USA
- Sink units have removable backs for easy replacement
Here are just some of the types of cabinets we offer:
- Hood base cases
- Sink bases
- Wall cases
- Tall storage cases
- Sliding glass cases
- Standing height
- Sitting height
- Mobile Lab Casework
- Microscope Cases
- Freestanding Lab Tables
Our metal lab casework is also available in overlay design style. Ask one of our consultants for more information when you contact us.