Phenolic Casework & Phenolic Resin
Phenolic Casework to Add Professionalism to your Laboratory
LDS Phenolic Casework is made from solid phenolic panels that have been thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant phenolic core. Base lab cabinets provide a removable back panel for easy access to the service chase.
The drawer slides are self-closing and epoxy coated. The hinges are 270 degree heavy-duty 5 knuckle institutional type with a baked-on black epoxy finish to match the black nylon wire pulls.
Our phenolic casework should be used wherever strong chemical and/or corrosion resistance is used or required. LDS offers a variety of color choices and can supply solid phenolic resin lab countertops to accompany your lab casework and cabinets.
Phenolic Casework Benefits:
- Super Strong, Double Tough Phenolic Core Material
- Variety of color choices including a wood grain option
- Resistant to many acids and solvents
- Very durable in high moisture content areas
- Available in a large variety of door and drawer configurations
- Rust Resistant
- Suitable for all areas of the lab/hospital including lockers, operating suites, central sterile areas, nurse stations and dialysis treatment wings
- All cabinet fasteners are concealed for aesthetic purposes
- Self-closing drawer slides
- Removable back panel for easy access to rear chase area
- Durable black nylon wire pulls
- Heavy duty institutional black epoxy coated hinges with 270 degree movement
- Impact resistant
- Long term superior value product
- Virtually maintenance-free for life
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Will not absorb odors
- Custom cabinet designs are available
- Ships using a padded van carrier, blanket wrapped for superior protection
Click here to download our phenolic casework color finish options.
Our door and drawer configurations are available for download in pdf format: phenolic lab casework door and drawer configurations.