Stainless Steel Sinks
Stainless Steel Sinks to Match any Countertop or Casework
Laboratory Design and Supply Inc. offers a wide variety of stainless steel sinks for every possible application. We offer undermount, drop-in, round and cupsink styles in many different sizes and depths. We also offer integral stainless sinks when ordered with a stainless steel countertop.
The most popular grade of stainless steel is T304, but you can opt for T316 stainless steel if you want greater durability.
If you are in need of a stand-alone scullery sink, we can accommodate you. We have numerous sizes available, or we can design a custom scullery for you.
Dowloadable Stainless Steel Sinks Spec Sheets (pdf):
Stainless Steel Sinks Benefits
- Resistant to many types of corrosion
- Fire and heat resistance
- Hygienic and non-porous
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- High strength compared to its light weight
- Can be cut, machined, welded, fabricated and formed easily
Industries Commonly Using Stainless Steel Sinks
- Food research
- Food manufacturing
- Blood science labs
- Central sterile processing area
- Pathological science areas
- Nuclear imaging and related sciences
- Air & water pollution control
- Power generation plants
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Continuous digesters
- Oil and petrochemical manufacturing and processing
Stainless steel sinks resist corrosion in aqueous, gaseous and high-temperature environments, maintain their mechanical properties in all temperatures and their long-term value attribute allows for substantial cost savings. In these applications, use of acidic, toxic and flammable chemical combinations can rapidly deteriorate traditional sink/drain systems.