We offer Combustible and Paint Storage Cabinets
LabDS is pleased to offer safe paint storage cabinets and ink combustible storage.
With our combustible storage cabinets, you can separate and identify Class III combustibles in high-performance paint storage cabinets. Multiple adjustable shelves accommodate many smaller paint cans, aerosols, and inks found in printing, painting, furniture and automotive operations.
Paint Storage Features and Benefits
- OSHA & NFPA compliant, our FM Approved Safety Cabinets
- Double-wall construction with 1.5″ insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Welded 18-gauge steel finished in tough, chemical resistant baked-on powder paint.
- Easy close, self-latching doors for maximum fire protection.
- Spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25″ centers.
- Leak tight 2″ sump contains spills.
- Three-point latch with double key set for security.
- Two 2″ vents with integral flame arrestors.
- Trilingual warning label identifies contents.
- Leveling feet included for balance on uneven surfaces.
- Unique hidden mechanism maximizes storage space and closes doors automatically on self-close styles. Fusible links hold doors open and melt at 165° F (74° C) to close doors shut under fire conditions.