LabDS Is Your Leader for Custom Lab Casework
Laboratory Design and Supply gives you a variety of lab cabinet and lab casework styles and functions to consider in your laboratory design, including biosafety cabinets. Design your laboratory from our many different casework sizes, styles and drawer configurations for an attractive and functional lab.
All our casework product lines are available in varying heights including ADA height, sitting height and standing height. We offer base, sink, fume hood, multiple door/drawers, tall storage, microscope storage and other types of cabinets including specialty styles so you can maximize your workspace efficiently.
Lab Casework Features and Benefits:
- SEFA certified cabinet designs and construction
- Materials available include wood, metal, polypropylene, stainless steel and phenolic resin
- Stationary and mobile cabinets available
- Variety of pulls available from flush designs to distinctive wire pulls
- Many styles include removable backs, leveling feet and full 4″ high toe kicks
- Much more durable than kitchen cabinets bought at home improvement stores
- Heavy-duty hinges and drawer slides
- Corrosion-resistant drawer slides on many models
- Standing height and sitting height cabinets available along with tall storage, microscope storage and standalone table units
- Some cabinets are available in modular types
- Solid, framed hinged glass or sliding glass door designs on most wall cabinets
- Suitable for many environments including but not limited to: healthcare, pathology, blood labs, central sterile, exam and surgical suites, research and technology labs, quality assurance and testing labs, sampling facilities, foodservice research and testing labs, acid-rich environments including metallurgy and battery development and testing.
For more information about our laboratory casework, please call 770-932-1118 or by email.