Custom Stainless Steel Countertops for a Sleek Look
Stainless steel countertops are known for their beauty and light reflection. They give your lab a uniform look, with sinks, companion shelving, and backsplashes available. We use a 16 gauge T304 material for our tops (with or without sinks) and shelves. We offer sinks in both integral or drop in styles and an integral backsplash is standard with our countertops. Our stainless steel countertops are sound-deadened with a brushed finish. Best used in pharmaceutical labs, food testing, clean rooms, hospital, medical or chemical labs. Labs that perform tests where results depend on non-contamination or those requiring work surfaces that need to withstand high temperatures or cleaning chemicals, might benefit from Stainless Steel. Stainless steel countertops are also fully recyclable.
LabDS stainless steel countertops are manufactured for durability and beauty to your specifications. We usually use a 16 gauge T304 material for our tops and shelves. Our tops can be made with or without sinks.
If you do choose to have sinks included, you can choose from integral or drop-in styles. An integral backsplash is standard with our tops. We also sound-deaden our stainless steel countertops. A #4 brushed finish is standard. You can upgrade, for an additional charge, to the T316 grade if you desire more chemical resistance.
Here are some reasons you might want to choose our stainless steel countertops:
- Reflects light and further illuminates the room
- Extremely durable and stain resistant
- Available in T304 or T316 grades
- Stainless steel countertops are beautiful and durable.
They are easy to clean and can withstand aggressive cleaners such as bleach.
They will not chip or stain. No painted surfaces means no flaking.
They are rust resistant
The brushed finish is fingerprint resistant.
It has a high bacterial and fungal resistance
Stainless steel countertops are highly resistant to water and moisture
Because they are non-porous, they are resistant to bacteria and infection
Stainless steel looks modern and can coordinate with any color scheme or design
- The brushed finish is fingerprint resistant.
- It has a high bacterial and fungal resistance
- Stainless steel countertops are highly resistant to water and moisture
- Because they are non-porous, they are resistant to bacteria and infection
- Stainless steel looks modern and can coordinate with any color scheme or design