Flush or Overlay Metal Casework for Laboratory Design
LabDS Metal Lab Casework has a “flush surface” design and is built in accordance with the industry standard for metal lab casework.
All of our metal casework units are painted with a chemically resistant, baked-on epoxy powder-coat enamel. The sides, backs and toe spaces are constructed with 18 gauge steel. The drawers are attached to a zinc-plated, full-extension, ball-bearing drawer slide.
The drawer slides are rated to withstand 10,000 cycles at 100 pounds. The hinges are stainless steel, and the leveling feet are non-marring to protect the floor. The modular construction with removable backs provides flexibility and easy access for utilities.
- SEFA approved manufacturing standards
- Durable and built to last
- Variety of colors available
- Easily removable/replaceable cabinet bottoms
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Wall cases available in solid door, framed hinged glass door and sliding glass door
- Flush aluminum pulls double as label holders
- Oven-baked Epoxy powder coated finish–chemical resistant
- Can be repainted in the field electrostatically
- Full-extension, ball-bearing drawer slides
- Flush front or overlay construction styles available
- Wall cases available in either 13″ or 16″ depths
- Door and drawer heads are double pan construction and sound deadened
- Hinges are 5 knuckle stainless steel type
- Made in the USA
- Sink units have removable backs for easy replacement
- Hood base cases
- Sink bases
- Wall cases
- Tall storage cases
- Sliding glass cases
- Standing height
- Sitting height
- Mobile Lab Casework
- Microscope Cases
- Free Standing Lab Tables
Our metal lab casework is also available in overlay design style. Ask one of our consultants for more information when you contact us.
For more information about metal lab casework, please call 770-932-1118 or email