Laboratory Design and Supply offers a wide variety of lab-grade polyolefin sinks for your application. If your lab regularly uses heavy, concentrated acids like nitric, hydrochloric, perchloric and hydrofluoric, then you would benefit from having polyolefin lab sinks for washing your glassware…
Stainless Steel Sinks
Laboratory Design and Supply offers a wide variety of stainless steel sinks for every possible application. We offer undermount, drop-in, round and cup sink styles in many different sizes and depths. We also offer integral stainless sinks when ordered with a stainless steel countertop…
We offer Epoxy, Stainless Steel and Polyolefin Materials as Options for your Lab Sinks
Laboratory Design and Supply offers a wide variety of lab sinks for every possible application. They are made of high-quality material to meet every style and use. Depending on your work and materials, we have lab sinks that will work best for your lab.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from resistant material
- Multiple options for materials and finishes
- Varying styles
- Epoxy resin is the most popular laboratory sink material and is highly resistant to many acids, solvents and other inert chemicals found in both commercial and educational laboratory settings.
Epoxy sinks are available in all the same colors as epoxy tops. We offer a wide variety of both drop-in and undermount (requires a sink support system) lab sinks to fit most every need. We also have available hard-to-find lab sinks such as trough, round, ADA, end and polypropylene styles.
- Stainless Steel works great in many laboratory settings, especially where acids and corrosives are not present. We have all styles of stainless steel sinks available in both T304 and T316 as well as both undermount and drop-in options. If you purchase stainless countertops from LabDS, we will provide integral, one-piece stainless steel sinks with the project.
- Polyolefin Sinks provide the premium acid resistance that your corrosive environment needs. Choose from top mount and undermount styles. The most popular color is black, but there are more finishes from which to choose.
We install Laboratory Faucets for functionality and looks!
Laboratory faucets are a staple part of any lab. We offer high-quality lab faucets that pair nicely with any sink or countertop. Our faucets meet any need or look that you desire for your lab.
- Many options for materials
- Multiple services
- Quality products
- Designed for the look of your lab
- Mixing Faucets
- Combo Multi-Service Fixtures
- Cold Water only Faucets
- Chrome-plated faucets
- DI (deionized for pure water or reverse osmosis) faucets
- All Plastic Faucets
- CPVC (plastic for hot and cold water) Faucets
- Epoxy Coated Faucets for acid resistance
- Deck Mounted Faucets
- Panel Mounted Faucets
We can supply your lab with commercial-grade laboratory faucets that can perform any function.
If your concern is rust resistance, then we have all plastic faucets and stainless steel units.
If your concern is for pure water or reverse osmosis water systems, we have stainless steel, PVC and CPVC along with tin-lined brass units.
If you are in a corrosive environment, then we can help you with epoxy coated units or plastic laboratory faucets.
If you need pre-rinse capabilities, we can provide flexible units.
- Larger gooseneck sizes up to 12″
- Vacuum breakers for backflow prevention
- Foot pedal operation for hands-free operation
- Blade handles for ADA compliance
- Tin lining for most DI units
- Polypropylene lining for selected units (deionized water systems)
LabDS has Laboratory Fixtures for every need
Laboratory Design and Supply offers a complete line of laboratory fixtures for every need in your labs. We have outlets for gas, air, vacuum, nitrogen, acetylene, oxygen and many other gases.
We also have laboratory fixtures that feature a coating that protects the finish of the fixture over time in the presence of acids and other corrosive materials. Our coatings come in clear, white, black, blue, green, red and a few other finishes.
We also have Watersaver brand ColorTech laboratory fixtures which are designed to update your lab environment and bring some color and style to the room. All ColorTech fixtures are epoxy resin coated for their protection.
We focus on efficiency as well as style. We want your lab fixtures to not only serve their working purpose, but stand out as a main focal point in your laboratory. At Laboratory Design & Supply, we produce high-quality lab fixtures.
Quality, long-lasting gas fixtures are a key in keeping your lab up and running for months at a time. That’s why LabDS specializes in superior quality fixtures from Watersaver. Watersaver is top-of-the-line when it comes to lab fixtures and safety equipment.
Many laboratory fixtures have availability on a quick ship program, so contact us about lead times.